SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, BROAD FINANCE AND PROJECTS, ABU DHABI
Rare finance lawyer role to join a non-banking environment.
CLIENT: The Abu Dhabi projects sector has developed of late, and niche opportunities are available for certain types of lawyers.
ROLE: Playing a specialist role within a very active team, you will take a lead on broad finance transactions, as well as project finance requirements. Ideal candidates will also have the desire and willingness to support the team with broader non finance work, such as projects and development needs.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to consider:
- It is essential that you have top tier law firm training and or experience
- Essentially a strong finance lawyer at heart, but with a willingness to broaden out
- Desire to craft a role to become the 'go to' person for finance work in the team
- 7+ PQE but the structure of the organisation means that 15+ PQE is likely too senior
- In-house exposure is helpful, especially if you have heavy industry / energy / infrastructure exposure
- Ideally based in the Middle East right now
- Happy to either live in or commute to Abu Dhabi
Excellent role for a strong private practice lawyer looking for their first in-house position, or a broad in-house finance lawyer looking to move out of a financial services environment.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.