Fantastic opportunity to join a global business within a high performing, collegiate and collaborative legal team environment.
A Senior Legal Counsel position to join the in-house legal team in Sydney. Our client is looking for a construction/commercial lawyer to support a range of key stakeholders in the business.
You will be a front end construction lawyer with strong contract review, negotiation and drafting experience, giving advice and support to relevant stakeholders. You will be a key point of contact for legal advice and confident enough to work unsupervised and identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations. Your communication skills will be exceptional.
- Provide legal support for negotiating and advising on a range of commercial agreements.
- Responsibility for contract review and negotiation.
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage with other business units to ensure delivery of legal support.
- The successful candidate will have 5-9 years post-admission experience within construction gained from a mid-tier, top-tier law firm or in-house team.
- Experience of building key relationships.
- A team player that can also work on your own initiative.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.