West London, London
over 1 year ago
This global technology leader is seeking to hire a motivated, confident Senior IT/Commercial lawyer to join its growing UK team, on a 12 month FTC.
You will support negotiation and closing on all phases of deals across a broad range of services and sectors, with a focus on IT and outsourcing.
Ideal candidates will
* Have excellent contract law, drafting and communication skills
* Be able to understand complex business objectives, and find practical solutions to establish long-term business relationships
* Be comfortable working with senior management and internal business teams, managing approvals and escalations
* Be able to assess and balance legal risks in the context of wider commercial objectives
* Have a proactive, "client-first" attitude and be comfortable multitasking and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
* Be English or Scots law qualified having trained in a reputable law firm
Candidates will be able to work flexibly from home or the London office.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.