Taylor Root has partnered with a global technology leader in their search for a confident Senior IT/Commercial lawyer to join their established legal team for a 12 month period.
You will support negotiation and closing on all phases of deals across a broad range of services and sectors, with a focus on IT and outsourcing.
Ideal candidates will
* Have excellent contract law, drafting and communication skills
* Be able to understand complex business objectives, and find practical solutions to establish long-term business relationships
* Be comfortable working with senior management and internal business teams, managing approvals and escalations
* Be able to assess and balance legal risks in the context of wider commercial objectives
* Have a proactive, "client-first" attitude and be comfortable multitasking and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
* Be English or Scots law qualified having trained in a reputable law firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for lawyers committed to in-house careers to grow in a successful business and work with teams across the globe.
Candidates will be able to work flexibly from home or the London office.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.