10 months ago
For a fast-paced international Fintech, we are currently recruiting a Senior Legal Regulatory Counsel to be based at the European headquarters in Brussels. This fast growing company focusses on FX risk management, payments and trade finance and are looking for a legal counsel who wants to join them in their quest to disrupt, innovate and revolutionize the industry.
About the role:
As a Senior Legal Regulatory Counsel you will work in a standalone role from the new headquarters and you will report to the General Counsel in the United Kingdom. You will be the first point of contact for the Belgium board regarding all European activities. Furthermore, your tasks and responsibilities will include focussing on payments, trade finance, FinTech and regulatory compliance. Additionally, you will serve as a key contact for the Financial Services and Markets Authority in Belgium.
- European qualified lawyer with at least 5 years of experience;
- In-house experience in a similar role will be considered as a plus;
- Experience with payments, trade finance, FinTech and regulatory compliance;
- Proactive and hands-on approach;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.