Amsterdam, North Holland
8 months ago
For a large Dutch bank, we are currently recruiting a Senior Legal Counsel Lending / Wft / Consumenten to be based at their headquarters in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Senior Legal Counsel Lending / Wft / Consumenten you will work with the Lending Team as a part of the Legal department. You will advise the bank on laws, regulations and market developments. You will be involved in Kifid procedures that can have a major impact on the bank. Furthermore your tasks and responsibilities will include charting the risks of the bank and contributing to the development of employees within the team.
- Dutch qualified lawyer with at least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- In-house experience at a bank or financial services company will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of financial supervisory legislation (such as the Wft) and lending;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent writing and advice skills in Dutch and English.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.