Sydney, New South Wales
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a senior corporate lawyer to join a major property business in Sydney to provide strategic legal advice to key stakeholders across the APAC region.
A great career opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel to work in a major, global property business in a corporate environment with corporate transactional and commercial experience. This leading enterprise is looking for a lawyer with a high level of commercial acumen, ideally from the real estate industry to support the wider business and senior stakeholders across the region.
You will have corporate M&A, joint ventures and real estate experience. A lawyer with a solid foundation and training in private practice, and in-house experience. You will have gained a minimum of 7 years' experience in general corporate transactional and commercial matters and some experience in the property industry. You will possess the ability to identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations, strong transactional and management skills as well as a high level of integrity.
- A minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience in corporate law.
- Corporate M&A and commercial transactional work including acquisitions, JVs and capital transactions.
- Negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to corporate and commercial arrangements.
- Experience of real estate matters.
- Provision of strategic legal advisory services, providing high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and senior key stakeholders.
- Significant corporate M&A experience in the Australian market with 7 years' post-admission experience.
- Exposure to complex real estate transactions will be highly regarded.
- A calm, approachable, pragmatic and professional manner.
- Quality experience (in private practice and/or in house).
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills and the highest level of integrity.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.