about 1 year ago
A rare opportunity has come up with a leading investment bank who are looking for lawyers with significant experience advising on structured transactions and devising legal and practical solutions across a variety of products both in established and emerging markets in the commodities space. This is a chance for you to be a part of a very dynamic and collegiate team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with traders on transactions relating to both physical and financial commodities
- Provide legal coverage and legal risk management for the global markets teams
- Commonwealth-qualified lawyer with at least 9 years of legal experience gained at an international law firm, or with a leading investment bank/commodities trading house
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that consist of high value and flow trades occurring under demanding deadlines
- Possess in-depth legal knowledge of innovative structured trade and commodity finance transactions
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.