8 months ago
A leading Global Asset Management Group is looking to appoint a Senior Lawyer in London on a 12-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and make a valuable contribution to the successful functioning of the legal team.
You will provide general legal advice to Product and Distribution and be responsible for project and regulatory activity in the region.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing complex Distribution agreements and providing guidance on escalation.
- Regulatory responses
- Providing Regulatory change support
- Providing advice on UCITS and UK UCITS Products and associated documentation
- Addressing Marketing queries
- Acting as an escalation point for NDAs
- Involved in Intercompany agreement reviews and updates
- Provision of legal and regulatory advice, support and guidance in relation to business projects as required, and effective liaison with impacted business areas
You will be a qualified Lawyer with demonstrable experience in advising asset management businesses ideally with UK regulated funds experience. It is essential to be able to demonstrate a pragmatic solutions-based counsel and strong relationship building skills combined with excellent communication skills. Experience in fund distribution in the UK and/or Overseas is essential. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture. You must have the flexibility and drive to support a multidisciplinary team with a solutions-based attitude.
If the role is of interest, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.