11 months ago
This is a rare opportunity to be part a leading funds management team in Sydney.
You will be a senior funds management and financial services Lawyer with at least 8 years' experience from private practice or in-house.
- Working as a key stakeholder in fund establishment and formation
- Advice on regulatory, distribution and client issues in respect of investment products and services
- Negotiating investment management agreements and other services agreements
- Substantial experience in funds management and financial services legal and regulatory
- Experience in derivatives would be beneficial but it is not essential
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position please call Olivia Courtney on 0292369000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.