Senior Lawyer – Corporate Commercial 12m FTC
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing, privately owned business for a 12 month fixed term contract maternity cover role (which may extend). This role can be undertaken on a four or five day per week basis.
- Prepare and review agreements such as shareholder agreements, business sale agreements, inter-group loan agreements and board minutes.
- Review and negotiate commercial contracts such as supply agreements and technology agreements.
- Conduct legal due diligence on potential acquisitions.
- Provide support in relation to general corporate and commercial legal work.
- Supervise and mentor a junior lawyer in the team.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- Minimum 5 years PAE with corporate commercial experience gained from time spent either inhouse or private practice.
- Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels in the business.
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative and comfortable working autonomously.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369015.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.