8 days ago
You will be a Senior Lawyer who has gained financial services experience in either prviate practice or inhouse.
- Provide advice on the legal and regulatory environment affecting the finance and insurance industries that the institution operates in.
- Involvement in contract review and the procurement process.
- Maintain the internal governance framework and provide advice on organisational governance processes, legal, access to information and privacy.
- Provide support with regards to investigating incidents, disputes, regulatory issues and breaches.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- Familiarity with APRA and ASIC regulated entities.
- Experience with governance frameworks.
- Ability to effectively engage with colleagues and gain stakeholder support.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.