Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €70000 per annum
7 months ago
An international firm with a niche office in Dublin and expertise advising some of the world's leading asset managers is seeking ato appoint a senior company secretary.
Key governance responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling of board and general meetings;
- Collating board packs and distribtion of same to Directors in advance of meetings;
- Drafting of meeting minutes;
- Preparation of documentation relating to the holding of AGM's including notes and proxy forms;
- Preparation and filing of CRO and Central Bank forms;
- Maintenance of Company registers.
The successful candidate will ideally have full ICSA qualification with circa 4-5 years experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.