Amsterdam, North Holland
11 months ago
For a Fund and Corporate Services company; we are currently looking for a Senior Financial Account Manager to be based in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Financial Account manager, you are part of a dedicated client servicing team consisting of legal, accounting and supporting staff all working closely together. Each member of this team has their own responsibility to maintain their client portfolio in good standing providing a high and consistent quality of services. The Financial Account Manager manages the accounting activities for a portfolio of international clients working closely with legal managers.
- Daily client accounting
- Expanding client portfolio
- Interim and regulatory reporting
- Annual accounts (Dutch GAAP/IFRS)
- Audit assistance
- Compliance related activities
- Periodic tax returns (VAT, CIT, Wage tax)
- Debtor collections
- Working closely with clients and external advisors
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.