- Maintain a risk based FCA compliance monitoring programme
- Produce risk assessments and prepare risk monitoring work programmes
- Manage the output of the FCA Compliance team and be a member of the Risk Leadership team.
- Act as the central point of contact for all FCA and consumer credit queries
- Take responsibility for ensuring that there is appropriate technical expertise available to advise the business, raising challenges in a timely manner
- Ensure the fair treatment of customers is embedded into business activities
- Demonstrable experience of advising on compliance and monitoring within a consumer credit environment
- Ability to oversee risk management policies and procedures
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.