Dublin, Republic of Ireland
12 months ago
Currently working with an International firm who are actively looking to hire a senior Employment lawyer to join their office in Belfast.
This role will assist in establishing a specialist employment offering from Belfast with the aim of developing a team further down the line.
- Providing assistance in matters such as employment due diligence on transactions
- Review materials relevant to Data Subject Access Requests
- Provide support on appropriate contentious employment matters
- Responding to client queries on day-to-day HR-related issues
- Carry out specific research tasks, cross-border project matter management, co-ordinating billing and assisting in preparing client training.
- Ideally, a qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales, but appropriate qualifications in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland will be considered
- 5-7 years' post qualification experience, however open to considering candidates with more experience
- Ideally, experience of operating at senior associate level within a medium/large City firm.
- Requirement to travel
For more information, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.