My client a global consultancy seeks an experienced Data Privacy Lawyer to support the DPO based in London. This legal role will be the lead lawyer in the team and will be responsible for all legal matters and commercial contracts in relation to Privacy for the UK&I business.
- Advising, drafting and negotiating data protection terms within contracts, master service agreements, complex framework agreements and tenders;
- Providing legal advice to the firm's service lines, in particular:
- The privacy implications of new and emerging technologies and services;
- The rights of data subjects, notably within the employment context;
- the implications of upcoming legislative and political developments, such as Brexit and the e-Privacy Regulation.
- Ability to provide clear and practical legal advice and support with a high degree of professionalism;
- Strong team player with excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust and credibility at all levels;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects;
- Ability to remain calm, controlled and resilient in a fast and pressurised environment; and
- Commercial acumen.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.