£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Senior Credit Administration | Credit Risk Administration
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Brilliant Company and Benefits List
- London Offices
This is a brilliant opportunity to be the Senior Credit Administrator for this long standing client of ours.
- You will work alongside internal stake holders
- Ensuring credit documentation is inline with Bank's internal credit approval
- Reviewing credit approval
- Ensuring risk transfers are recorded
- Full job duties will be sent once you have applied
- University Degree (Finance, Law or Business Management is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years' experience within credit administration
- 25 days holiday
- Lunch Allowance
- 10% Group pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance for you and family
- Group income protection
- Personal Accident Cover
- Season Ticket Loans
- Personal Loan
This company will provide you with full support and a brilliant opportunity to hold an integral role at the company that will allow this to become your ideal new role.
Do not hesitate to be the first person they consider! Apply now in order to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.