Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, LEADING INVESTMENT COMPANY, M&A, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: We are working with a top tier multi-faceted investment company with global offices. They are currently seeking numerous well qualified international standard M&A lawyers to add to their Middle East team.
ROLE: You will provide high quality legal advice across the team, concentrating on running international investment deals. This client will see you building particularly strong partnerships with transaction teams, handling risk assessment, project structuring, execution and post completion management. Additional work will also cover day to day commercial contracts, agreement negotiations, regulation management and helping address international compliance issues.
CANDIDATE: There are some guideline requirements for the role:
- It is essential that you have qualified with an international law firm and worked in a major western legal market.
- At least 5+ PQE but likely no more than 15.
- Ideally based in the region already but very suitable overseas applications are also welcome.
- Your core skill set will need to be M&A deals, but additional commercial, compliance and regulatory exposure is helpful.
- It's essential that you have a proven track record of leading and running large scale international M&A deals.
- Common law qualified will be preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to change from a private practice environment, whilst maintaining deal flow and pedigree of organisation. Please do get in touch if you feel you could be a good fit.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.