4 months ago
Am partnering closely with a dynamic financial technology firm who fervently believes in building an innovative and inclusive workplace, where the legal and compliance functions are pivotal in driving commercial growth in the region.
This is a newly created position suitable for candidates who have a genuine passion for technology and would thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Structuring, negotiating, drafting, and reviewing complex legal matters including M&A, partnerships, and a wide variety of agreements
- Supervising external counsels on a broad range of matters
- Training stakeholders on matters relating to compliance and internal policies
- Working on marketing and sales materials
- Supporting the product and banking departments
- Corporate governance issues
- Singapore-qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE
- Legal experience gained in top-tier law firms with a background in one of the following practices - banking/financial services regulatory/technology
- Excellent legal drafting skills and presentation abilities
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.