The role reports directly into the Group General Counsel and will function as a de-facto No.2 to this individual. As a consequence, applicants should possess both the experience and maturity to undertake a role of this stature. Training from a leading law firm, coupled with In-House experience in similar Investment management companies will be of great benefit, as will a professional focus on Corporate M&A Legal work.
Relevant applicants for this role will be in possession of the following criteria:
- Legally qualified from a renowned jurisdiction, with 7-10 Years PQE.
- Specific exposure in Corporate Finance, Corporate M&A, and/or Wealth Management.
- Native Arabic proficiency (reading, writing, drafting).
- Ideally a mixture of Private Practice and In-House experience (although applicants coming direct from Private Practice will be considered).
- Prior or current experience in the GCC, ideally with Shariah-compliant Saudi law.
Due to the expected volume of applicants, only candidates matching the required criteria will be contacted for a screening interview.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.