9 months ago
My client a FTSE 250 global mobile gaming company seeks to hire a Data Protection Counsel to support the Head of Privacy and DPO based in London.
You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business, including the marketing, insights, legal, HR, information security and technology teams to deliver expert data protection advice. This position offers the opportunity to join a growing team fostering a data protection culture across the company.
- Provide expert data protection legal advice to the Privacy Office, the Legal Team and the business in various territories where the business the operates.
- Provide legal advice in reviewing data protection relating agreements (e.g. data processing agreements, data sharing agreements, vendors contracts, etc.).
- Provide legal advice to support the marketing strategy of the business.
- Maintain a record of, and monitor for compliance, data processing activities undertaken across the organisation.
- Support the DPO with the review of Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Provide legal advice to the relevant operation teams across the organisation to facilitate the prompt execution of data subject right requests.
- Assist the DPO (and the Cybersecurity teams) with the review of security incidents and maintenance of the security/privacy incident log.
- Must be qualified to practice law in EU
- Previous expedience advising on privacy within a consumer business ideally online.
- Excellent understanding of GDPR
- Ideally CIPP qualification
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.