Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 months ago
SENIOR CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL COUNSEL, DUBAI
Clients who can react quickly to a changing market - and have diversified enough interests, are doing well in the Middle East right now. This client of ours is one of them.
CLIENT: We have represented them for many years and they have a strong Dubai based team, which is their regional hub. They are now seeking a new senior corporate / commercial lawyer to add to their group.
ROLE: You'll take a lead on corporate and commercial matters, advising internal clients on the strength and detail of their commercial contracts, corporate transactions, and overall risk management. All this against a background of high professionalism, compliance and corporate governance.
CANDIDATE: There are some key considerations that the client is looking for:
- 10 PQE and a top tier university education with training from a recognised law firm.
- Depth and breadth into corporate and commercial work.
- Strong exposure to M&A and the ability to run deals on your own and with confidence.
- Supportive and collaborate attitude towards other team members.
- Very commercial approach and the ability work across a wide variety of different matters, switching seamlessly from one to another.
- You do not need to be based in the Middle East right now and can come from overseas, with little or no Middle East exposure.
If you can adhere to the above criteria and this sounds like an interesting role, please do get in touch to discuss the opportunity.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.