about 1 year ago
About our client:
For a global medical devises company, we are currently recruiting a Senior Contracts Administrator to be based in the region of Dusseldorf.
About the role:
As a Senior Contracts Administrator you will be part of the Legal EMEA team and will provide support related to group contracts, including MSA's, consulting agreements, service agreements and facility contracts.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- review, analyse and advise on current and new commercial contracts, tenders and T&C;
- optimize pre- and post tender contractual and compliance activity;
- prepare customer proposals, RFP's and cross-divisonal contracts.
- at least 4 - 6 years of experience in a similar position;
- experience at a global medical devises company is considered to be a plus;
- Ability to interpret contract terms and clearly communicate to in- and external customers
- Procurement and Tender agreement experience is a plus;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent in English, German and Dutch.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.