Amsterdam, North Holland
10 months ago
For an international corporate financial services company; we are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to be based in Amsterdam, Schiphol. In this unique position you have the opportunity to promote to Head of Compliance in two years and build your own team.
About the role:
In this role as Senior Compliance Officer, you will ensure that the business complies with its outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and bylaws. This diverse role also includes;
- Managing (day to day) compliance reports;
- Preparing reports for the DNB and the board of directors;
- Monitors and testing the internal controls to mitigate compliance risks;
- Giving training to the business regarding regulatory matters and AML.
- You support the employees with their first line compliance role in the identification of compliance risks;
- Master's degree, preferably with an economic or a legal background;
- At least 5 years' of experience in the Financial Services preferably in the Corporate Service Industry;
- Excellent knowledge of the Wwft and WTT is a must;
- Preferably in possession of the Certified Compliance Officer course (Leergang in Compliance);
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You are able to present to different levels of staff due to your strong communication skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.