Amsterdam, North Holland
10 months ago
For a fast growing FinTech company with a focus on Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) and Compliance, we are looking for an enterprise Senior Compliance Officer to be based in Amsterdam and/or Groningen.
About the role: As a Senior Compliance Officer you will work together with the AI/ML engineers, designers and product owners to improve risk& compliance processes. You will make sure both the software and the implementation will be according to the relevant Dutch rules and regulations. With your knowledge about CDD/AML/KYC processes and your up to date knowledge of the relevant political and legal changes within compliance you'll be the point of contact for the important stakeholders and trusted advisor to the board. You'll be using your knowledge, experience and passion about preventing financial crime to help build the best software product to empower financial institutions to stop financial crime.
- Master's degree, preferably in Legal or Financial/Economics;
- At least 4 years of experience in AML/CDD/KYC or regulatory compliance in Financial Services or a similar FinTech;
- Excellent knowledge about the end-to-end compliance workflow, from onboarding to audit and detection to reporting;
- Strong English communication skills;
- Willing to work two days a week in Groningen;
- Interested in Tech/AI/ML is a plus.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.