City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A top US firm with several global offices are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join their London team.
This is a broad role, liaising with senior stakeholders globally and acting as the key point of contact for compliance in the London office.
- Being the key contact for all compliance queries in the London office
- Conducting AML checks
- Liaising with stakeholders globally for training and updates
- Assessing and advising on risk and regulatory updates
- Being the key point of contact with the SRA
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Reviewing policies and procedures relating to risk
Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience within law firm compliance from a similar international firm, and have had exposure to law firm compliance.
Please get in touch for further detail.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.