Would you like to join a leading offshore law firm?
I am working exlcusively with this client to help find them a Senior Compliance Analyst to join their newly revamped, growing and talented compliance team. Their global compliance team operate across 3 regional hubs and you would be reporting into the Regional Compliance Manager and Chief Compliance Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the best in the business, and the role has great variety as you will be dealing with clients from high risk jurisdictions.
What they would like you to do:
- Analyst new client matters to assess for AML/CTF risks and determine relevant CDD requirements, collect and review relevant CDD materials and approving new client matters where appropriate and/or escalating cases to your Regional Manager;
- Provide advise to fee-earners and other staff on the above matters and sanctions matters as well;
- Conduct screening for politically exposed persons and sanctions;
- Assist the Regional Compliance Manager and Chief Compliance Officer with local, regional and global compliance projects when needed;
- Work closely with operational teams to ensure that the firm's AML/CTF obligations are met
- Conduct and review risk assessments to ensure that the appropriate risk rating is assigned to the clients and matters and that proper escalation to senior management is triggered in high risk scenarios
What they would like you to have:
Graduate with a minimum of 3 years' experience in an international compliance function role with a focus on AML and other financial crime; preferably in a law firm environment or alternatively in the financial services sector.Knowledge of sanctions regimes, PEPs
- Practical knowledge and experience of applying a risk based approach to compliance.
- Knowledge of sanctions regimes, PEPs and other high risk categories; understanding of offshore structures, particularly in a funds context.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.