City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Main duties & responsibilities
- Assist in the ongoing set up of our Services in our UK office, including input into procedures and operations and the day to day running of the office
- Take on of new business in accordance with the firm's policies and procedures ensuring that the clients' experience is an efficient and professional service
- Administer a portfolio of clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are managed efficiently and to a high standard
- Act as a role model to all Governance Services employees and assist the UK Managing Director to develop teams of motivated, highly proficient administrators who act in accordance with the firm's values and in parallel to the excellent law firm service levels
- Ensure that all employees have an understanding of the transactions they are working on, provide technical support and training to them as and when required
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured so as to maximise the reputation of the team in the market and the potential for repeat work and referrals
- Effectively manage the day to day activities of staff reporting to you to include timely and accurate processing of work, meeting transaction deadlines, recording time, managing WIP and debt
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required
- Proven industry experience and ideally hold a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA.
- International entity management experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.