This is an exciting time to be part of a leading ASX business, which is in a strong growth phase.
You will be a Senior Lawyer with at least 8 years' experience working across general corporate and commercial law.
- Proactively identify and address legal, corporate governance and regulatory issues and provide guidance on these issues
- Negotiate and draft contracts, and support negotiations of other functions
- Instruct and manage external counsel
- Influence stakeholders to implement legal advice
- Support the Legal function to update the various business units on legislative and regulatory developments
- Evaluate litigation risks and exposures and, where applicable, conduct or supervise litigation
- Recognised Australian legal qualifications
- At least 8 years post qualification experience across general corporate and commercial law disciplines, working in a law firm or in-house position
- Information technology, intellectual property and privacy experience
- Experience in advising on, drafting and leading negotiations on complex commercial agreements (including, procurement, outsourcing and information technology agreements)
- Must have a solid understanding of the Corporations Act
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position please call Olivia Courtney on 0292369000 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.