£80000 - £90000 per annum
11 months ago
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, such as platform agreements, licences, terms & conditions, service agreements, partnership agreements with universities, representative agreements, etc.
- Working directly with the sales operations, marketing and procurement teams.
- Manage at least two reports with their progress, development and assist them with legal matters.
- Ensuring that all agreements are commercially and legally sound and in line with head office requirements.
- Ensuring that all commercial agreements meet all relevant revenue recognition requirements.
- Carrying out negotiations with customers regarding standard agreements and draft contract amendment documents.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.