£45000 - £60000 per annum
12 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commercial Contracts Executive to join a leading manufacturing business based in Uxbridge on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be involved in high profile, high value, complex commercial deals and interaction with company wide functions at all levels, including senior executives. The successful candidate will have at least three years' experience in contract drafting and negotiations.
- Provide expert advice on deal construction, contract development and commercial / operational requirements.
- Face to face customer negotiation of priority contracts.
- Review T&Cs of non-standard contracts and supporting documentation, to ensure a balanced achievement of:
- internal & external controls compliance (including accounting policies)
- ensuring contractual requirements can be fulfilled from legal, commercial and delivery perspectives
- customer requirements
- subcontractor requirements
- Facilitate authorisation for non-standard contracts via the contract approval processes, escalating as necessary.
- Act as a centre of competence for engagement with resellers & subcontractors and 'back-to-back' negotiations.
- Provide support to margin/scoping reviews as required.
- Support the continuous development of the non-standard contract approval processes/roles.
- Support business outlooking process by accurate and timely reporting of work in process to line manager.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.