Senior Associate – TMT (Privacy)
Our client, a leading international law firm is looking to grow its Melbourne TMT practice and add a bright Senior Associate to their TMT (privacy) team.
About The Role
This role requires an individual looking for broad experience across technology transactions including cross-border technology transformation, hyper-scale cloud deals, digital infrastructure, outsourcing projects (both technology and business process), software licensing, telecommunications transactions, privacy and data protection, data monetisation and commercial IP.
If you are looking to accelerate your career and be a part of an international law firm – this is the career change for you!
You will be advising this firm’s client across Australia and Asia Pacific on:
* Complex and strategic technology transactions;
* Outsourcing deals;
* Digital transformation projects;
* Commercialisation of IP and privacy; and
* Data protection matters.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years legal experience; however, the client is open to considering candidates below or above this threshold;
- Experience across a range of TMT matters especially technology transactions experience is essential from a reputable law firm;
- A proactive approach and desire to e an integral member of our client’s leading and supportive team;
- A strong academic background;
- Ability to work within tight time frames autonomously and collaboratively; and
- Excellent communication skills.
As well as having the opportunity to take your career to the next level, in return for your skills and experience, you will be provided with an extremely competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements to support your work and life commitments as well as the opportunity to partner with the firm’s prestigious client base in Australia and globally.
The Next Step
We look forward to your application. If you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact Sean Murphy on +614 2913 7658 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.