Sydney, New South Wales
12 days ago
- Demonstrable experience in delivering technical advice on a range of banking and finance matters, with specific securitisation experience, from a top tier, national or international private practice environment;
- At least 5+ years' legal experience; however, our client is open to considering candidates with more or less experience;
- An excellent academic record coupled with strong legal skills and a practical mindset;
- A proactive approach and desire to be an integral member of this leading and supportive team;
- An ability to work to tight timeframes, collaboratively and at times autonomously;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate collegiality within a team;
- Been admitted to practice law in either Australia or New Zealand.
D: 02 9236 9076
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.