Senior Associate – Restructuring & Insolvency
In this position, you will be handling distressed lending matters and restructuring transactions, as well as any related contentious disputes. Your responsibilities will include handling domestic and cross-border restructuring and insolvency matters.
The restructuring & insolvency team is highly experienced in assisting clients in identifying and develop and implement strategies that enable them to profit from distressed situations.
Join a well-regarded top-tier global law firm. Proud of their history and are future-focused, having expanded into new technologies through their NewLaw division and consulting arm.
- Competitive remuneration with the flexibility to reward high performance
- Flexible working
- Complimentary gym memberships
- Corporate health plans
- Global professional development offering for all employees; andan industry-leading programme that celebrates diversity and inclusion
- At least 2 years of post-qualification in Restructuring & Insolvency
- Front end experience is required for this role
- You must have worked at a reputable law firm known for doing good Restructuring & Insolvency work (mid-tier firm will be considered)
- Strong desire to work at a leading firm with excellent growth opportunities
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d like to discuss, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.