Our client is looking for a Senior Associate with 6+ PQE to join its Restructuring and Insolvency practice. In this role, you will work closely with a partner who is a recognised expert in commercial litigation, specialising in all areas of insolvency, restructuring and banking litigation. Specifically, you will work on complex insolvency and restructuring related matters and any general commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters conducted in all jurisdictions in Australia, including making applications for urgent freezing orders, applications for the conduct of public examinations under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), debt recovery, director's duties, negotiations and mediations.
Our client is known by its people as best in class. It is heavily involved in a number of initiatives targeted toward attracting and retaining the very best talent in the market, including investing significantly in the arts, pro bono work and in the mental health and psychological wellbeing of its people.
- Retail discounts;
- Subsidised gym memberships;
- Fitness assessments, health screening and other wellness initiatives such a flu vaccinations and healthy behaviour incentive programs;
- Numerous social events including monthly drinks and extravagent end of year parties;
- Superannuation payments on up to 36 weeks of parental leave and upon return from parental leave the provision of up to six weeks' relief from standard billable hours targets; and
- An impressive range of learning and development initiatives including mentoring programs, practical business skills workshops and continuing legal education.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.