Senior Associate – Real Estate – Sydney
Our client, a national Australian law firm, is looking to add a Senior Associate to its growing Real Estate team.
In this role, you will play a key part in delivering complex real estate investment and divestment transactions, with a strong emphasis on:
- Site acquisition and due diligence
- Structured real estate transactions, including joint ventures, project delivery agreements
- Management and services agreements and option arrangements
- Investment structures
- Inbound foreign direct and indirect investment structuring and compliance advice
- Title structuring advice, strata by-laws, community title schemes, residential land lease communities, building management statements and strata management statements
- The delivery of new town centres
- Hotel investment and development transactions, including operator and management agreements
- Off the plan sales and management
- Leasing and agreements for leases
Our client often attracts top-tier trained lawyers who are keen to move away from billable targets and administrative hurdles. In this role, your focus will be on delivering quality work for quality clients.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.