Senior Associate – Real Estate (Private Equity)
We are working on a rare and highly sought-after opportunity for an ambitious Senior Associate to join our client’s market-leading regional Real Estate (Private Equity) practice.
In this role, you will play a key part in a team that is uniquely positioned in the APAC region to be one of the few recognised private equity-focused real estate teams. You will work with leading global and domestic private equity sponsors, managers and investors on fast paced, varied, challenging and complex strategic and transactional work through the whole of the capital structure.
To be considered, you will have experience in private equity, funds, financing or commercial real estate within a first-tier or other high-profile practice, ideally with exposure to the structuring of equity styled investment into commercial real estate assets.
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements.
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.