12 months ago
We are working with the real estate practice group of this international law firm who is looking for a Senior Associate to join its busy Melbourne office.
The team is consistently recognised as one of the leading real estate practices in Australia. This is an opportunity to pursue an area of property law working with household name clients, whilst also being provided with clear career advancement and development opportunities.
About the role
In this position as a Senior Associate, you will be expected to:
- Assist with business development and marketing for the team
- Mentor and train junior Associates
- Provide complex advice on commercial property law transactions
- Have experience in working with joint ventures, land sales, development agreements, leases and vendor/purchaser due diligence.
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 7 years experience within a real estate practice at a top law firm
- Be based in Melbourne, or be willing to relocate to Melbourne for the long-term (Australian returners from overseas are particularly of interest)
- Have good experience in handling clients
- Be well versed in legal drafting and negotiation.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this position, then please do get in touch with Geoff Denton. Geoff specialises in senior end search work across Australia.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.