Senior Associate – Real Estate
Our client is looking to add a Senior Associate to its high performing bank 1 Real Estate team.
The teams national Real Estate group is widely recognised for its consistent track record of providing innovative and commercial advice across the full breadth of property sector transactions.
In this role, you will be working on major direct and indirect acquisitions, disposals, developments, joint ventures, leasing and property management services of major commercial, retail, industrial, residential, student accommodation and hotel properties. The group also acts for both public and private sector infrastructure clients in major property development and urban renewal projects, as well as advising on the environment, regulatory and planning aspects of new developments and projects.
Our client is one of the world’s leading international law firms with a Band 1 Real Estate practice. Recognised for its consistent track record of providing innovative and commercial advice across the full breadth of property sector transactions.
- Flexible working at all levels
- Option to buy more annual leave
- Competitive salary
- 26 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellbeing programs
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience from a top-tier, mid-tier or reputable boutique law firm in Australia.
- Will consider traditional real estate lawyers even if they don’t have experience in energy and renewables work
- Excellent academics
For more information, please contact Richard Schontag on +61 420 737 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.