Senior Associate – Property & Development
Our client is looking to add a Senior Associate to its national Property & Development team.
This role would suit a Senior Associate who aspires to become a partner as they would be ‘next in line’ for partnership, with no one between them and the hiring partner.
This team adopts a consolidated approach to property and development matters, which is critical for managing timeframes and containing costs. Lawyers in this team advise on all aspects of property acquisition, financing, planning, development, construction, sales and leasing. Clients turn to them for this consolidated approach.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 5 PQE, currently a Senior Associate in private practice.
- Proven experience working on a broad range of large-scale property and development matters.
- A passion for practising property & development law.
- The ability to coordinate and manage workflows and delegate to and supervise junior lawyers.
- Expertise in drafting, negotiating, reviewing and advising on property and development transaction documents.
- Experience interacting with a broad range of clients and the ability to build/manage effective working relationships.
- A commitment to excellence.
- Sound judgement and a proactive, innovative and outcome-focussed approach to work.
- The ability to work as a productive member of a team.
- Top of the market salary package.
- Generous social activities and health and well-being programs.
- Outstanding professional and career development opportunities.
- Free legal advice for wills, estate planning and conveyancing.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.