Senior Associate – Projects/Infrastructure
Our client, a leading progressive global law firm, is looking to add a Senior Associate to join its high performing Infrastructure team.
You’ll work with one Partner that has more than 20 years’ experience specialising in transport, construction and infrastructure projects internationally. He has considerable expertise in all aspects of the rail industry, including in respect of infrastructure provision, franchising, rolling stock procurement and regulatory matters. His clients include public sector bodies, funders, rolling stock manufacturers, sponsors and contractors.
The other has extensive experience working with both government and private sector clients on major infrastructure projects and project financing transactions. He has led a series of transactions across the transport, social infrastructure, natural resources and power sectors.
Our client is a top-tier global law firm. They have assisted numerous leading companies, governments and financial institutions manage complex projects by developing innovative solutions to meet their needs and objectives.
- Market leading competition practice
- They are willing to pay above market rate to secure the right person.
- Flexible working, complimentary gym memberships, corporate health plans and an industry-leading programme that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
- At least 4 years’ projects/construction experience gained within private
- practice or in-house;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Superior drafting ability;
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills;
- Ability to be team-focused and also work independently;
- Ability to supervise and nurture junior lawyers
- Compulsory acquisition knowledge would be preferred but not compulsory; and
- A proactive, positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service and, a desire to interact with the market and build client relationships.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d like to discuss, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.