Senior Associate – Litigation
Our client is looking to add a Senior Associate to its competition litigation team.
The partners are open to meeting with general litigation lawyers who have had some exposure to competition litigation. There is also opportunity to build a non-contentious competition skill set.
Our client’s competition team holds a Band 1 ranking by Chambers Asia Pacific 2022.
Our client’s team specialises in all areas of competition law, including contentious competition and consumer law investigations and litigation (including cartel and consumer protection regulatory matters and class actions), ACCC market studies, access to essential infrastructure, industry regulation issues and high profile mergers and joint ventures. Our client advises on large scale investigations and transactions and acts for major Australian and international corporations across a wide range of industries including financial services, tech and telecommunications, industrial and consumer, government and other regulated industries.
Our client is a top-tier international law firm. With 30 offices, our client has over 3,000 lawyers strategically positioned on the ground in the world’s growth markets and financial centres.
- Access to market leading work in your chosen specialty, and the opportunity to work with leaders in their fields.
- Flexible ways of working and various leave arrangements to balance your work and life commitments.
- Holistic wellbeing programs supporting mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, EAP, gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin cancer checks and in house catered meals.
- Mobility around our client’s network when opportunities arise.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities to help you meet your goals.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities, including 26 weeks paid parental leave open to both primary and secondary carers with no minimum service period for permanent employees.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.