2 months ago
Our client, a global firm who has over 2,200 people worldwide across 42 offices in the UK, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and America is looking to hire a Senior Associate for their Employment team in Melbourne.
About The Role
The role offers -
- opportunities to provide legal advice to a wide range of clients such as global and national insurers and underwriters, SME's, health sector agencies, private clients, and public owned entities; and
- the ability to work in a team-based environment with a mix of industrial relations, health and safety, discrimination, and employment law matters, covering both litigation and advisory services.
Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years' of experience in workplace relations ideally in a reputable law firm or from in-house practice;
- Have knowledge of Fair Work Commission and Federal Court processes and procedures as well as Australian Employment Law;
- Non-contentious employment experience
- The ability to run your own caseload
- Be an effective communicator and highly organised individual; and
- Be comfortable working both individually and as part of a larger team.
This firm offers a friendly, supportive, and inclusive working environment, high quality professional development programs, excellent resources and systems, not to mention a terrific remuneration package plus perks and social activities.
For more information or for a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sean Murphy via 0429 137 658
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.