Senior Associate – Employment
With a growing practice, our client, a top-tier Australian law firm have a new opportunity for a high performing mid or senior Associate to join its high performing employment team, advising on matters such as:
- Litigation – in the Fair Work Commission, discrimination tribunals and State and Territory courts
- Workplace investigations including whistleblower disclosures
- Mergers and acquisitions – employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Contracts and policies – customised agreements, contracts, term sheets, confidentiality agreements, policies
- Industrial relations and workplace agreements – advising in relation to modern awards and enterprise agreements and transfer of business issues
- Workplace change – corporate restructuring, redundancies and secondments
- Employee performance – management and termination
- Corporations Act and Listing Rules – remuneration and termination cap issues
- Regulatory compliance
- Workplace health and safety, including investigation and prosecution matters
Our client is a top-tier Australian law firm with over 900 employees nationally. They have a growing employment practice and offer genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Flexible working
- Top of market remuneration
- Generous bonus structure
- Substantial recruitment referral program
- Discounts to retail outlets and gym memberships
- “Dress for your day” – wear appropriate clothing for our workday
- Generous parental leave
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience from a top-tier, mid-tier or reputable boutique law firm in Australia.
- Excellent academics
For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.