Senior Associate – Disputes
Our client, a top-tier international firm, is looking to add a Senior Associate with expertise in back-end insolvency and commercial litigation to its leading Dispute Resolution team.
The team acts in all areas of insolvency, asset recovery and commercial litigation, and works alongside an enviable range of clients on Australia’s most challenging and significant insolvency litigation matters.
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements.
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.