Senior Associate – Dispute Resolution
Our client has a market-leading dispute resolution practice and is the choice of many leading companies, international financial institutions and government when it comes to resolving important and complex disputes. It is rated as a Tier 1 practice in Asia/Pacific Legal 500 for Dispute Resolution.
The disputes team are responsive, easy to work with and pragmatic; managing disputes so that there are no surprises. Offering transparent and innovative proposals on fees and employ project management skills and training to resource and manage disputes efficiently.
Our client is a leading progressive global law firm. Proud of their history and are future-focused, having expanded into new technologies through their NewLaw division and consulting arm.
- Top-tier progressive global law firm
- Market-leading dispute resolution team
- Flexible working arrangements on offer and an industry-leading programme that celebrates diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to work on cross-national and cross-border disputes, advising our blue chip client base in a range of industry sectors.
- Excellent growth opportunities
- At least 4-10 years of dispute resolution experience gained within a reputable law firm in Australia.
- Excellent academics
- Experience in class actions and/or general litigation and/or regulatory enforcement and investigations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d like to discuss, please contact me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.