Senior Associate – Corporate M&A/Private Equity
Our client is looking to add a Senior Associate to its Corporate M&A team.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 4-10 years PQE, ideally within a top tier commercial law firm.
- A background in private M&A and private equity funds or deals, ideally with exposure to financial services/wealth management and funds regulation in Australia.
- Exceptional drafting skills, practice area expertise and commercial acumen.
- An interest in developing additional expertise in funds management in a transactional environment.
Working in this team carries prestige, but that’s not the only benefit.
Here are some of the ways our client creates balance between your work life and non-work life:
- Truly flexible daily working hours
- Work overseas or interstate
- Dress for your day
- Yearly bonuses – get rewarded for great performance!
- Health & fitness perks, like a wellness stipend and discounted memberships
- Generous parental leave policy for mums, dads and foster carers
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.