Sydney, New South Wales
9 months ago
Our client is looking for a Senior Associate with construction dispute experience to join its market-leading dispute resolution practice.
You will provide dispute management advice to blue chip clients in relation to all aspects of domestic and international project delivery.
Our client is a top tier international firm with 25 offices across 15 countries.
Its people are its greatest asset with a reputation for successfully managing large and complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, disputes and projects.
- Competitive salary package
- Salary packaging options
- Health and wellbeing programs including free counselling available 24/7 and discounted health insurance
- Fully subsidised gym memberships
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free skin cancer checks
- Free sleep clinics to advise on sleep architecture, fatigue, rest patterns etc
- Salary continuance and other insurances including life insurance
- Progessive parental leave policies over and above the Government scheme
- Flexible working
- Exclusive benefits associated with the purchase and ownership of certain vehicles including BMW and Mercedes Benz
- Recognition awards
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.