3 months ago
Our client is looking to expand their Band 2 Competition practice in Melbourne. This opportunity is for a highly motivated, focused and experience lawyer looking to challenge themselves.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with global and domestic clients on complex competition and consumer law matters such as international and domestic merger clearances, competition-related litigation and investigations, authorisations and consumer protection.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- A minimum of 4 years' PQE experience;
- Australian/New Zealand/UK qualifications;
- Prior experience in advising clients on competition matters;
- An ability to manage your own time, excellent organisation skills and attention to detail;
- An interest and willingness to contribute to business development initiatives such as client training and publications;
- A strong client focus and demonstrated ability to form relationship with peers, client, and industry experts.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be provided with:
- a friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment;
- high quality professional development programs;
- excellent resources and systems;
- not to mention a terrific remuneration package plus other perks and social activities.
The Next Step
Click the 'apply' button or if you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact Sean Murphy on 0429 137 658 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.